As part of the APPG’s #notalaughingmatter campaign, we are encouraging all industry members to write to their local MP to call on the Government to support the beauty, aesthetics, spa and wellbeing industry during the reopening phase and to:
1. Set out a timeline for resuming face treatments
2. Provide further financial support for the industry
3. Bring forward an economic stimulus package for the sector
Below is a template letter to send to your local MP.
Please feel free to distribute this to your members, partners and colleagues.
Email/letter to your local MP
Your can find your local MP by typing in your postcode here: https://members.parliament.uk/FindYourMP
A couple of tips:
- MPs should be addressed as Mr/Ms/Dr/ e.g. Mr Bloggs
- Include their name and address – MPs only listen to concerns from their constituents, so they need their address and postcode to confirm they are a constituent.
- Make it personal – using their own words to explain their contribution to the local industry and their concerns will be very impactful.